lunes, octubre 25, 2004

Space invader!

Encontre esto en el blog de Ceiba.


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Space-invader.I am a Space-invader.


I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way. What Video Game Character Are You?


O


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.I am Pacman.


I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. What Video Game Character Are You?



Los dos me encantan, esos jueguitos en los que inverti gran parte de mi niñes.

No hay comentarios.: